The Trend Boutique has launched a major new competition for students & graduates to enter.
One lucky entrant can win £1,000 to spend on visiting an International trade show of their choice & writing a report that will be published on The Trend Boutique site.
How to Enter
Students or graduates wanting to participate should submit a written/visual report on a Spring Summer 2012 trend of their choice.
This could focus on one trend that they have identified that is seen across various product sectors i.e. fashion, textiles, furniture OR could focus on one particular sector i.e. architecture and the key trends for that market area.
All submissions should be in the form of a PDF report or Powerpoint presentation that includes visuals / moodboards & written report (1,000-2,000 word count). Layout & direction is entirely up to the entrant, & we anticipate this to be of a high standard.
The competition is open to individual students & graduates or alternatively universities & colleges can coordinate course or year submissions.
The competition opened on Wednesday, 12th January 2011 and closes at 5pm on Friday, 8th April 2011.
Couture Cuisine by Emily Crane, MA Fashion Graduate - Kingston University
Full terms & conditions and relevant forms are available from The Trend Boutique, however here is a brief summary.
- All entrants will need to also submit an accompanying entry form & agreement to the terms & conditions (available by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org) .
- All entrants must have signed up for a free basic account & completed their profile on The Trend Boutique website prior to entering the competition. References should be included for all visuals & quotes.
- Judging will take place in April with winners being announced on Monday, 9th May 2011.
- The £1,000 prize monies will be paid directly into account of the winner prior to the show they wish to attend.
- The winner can choose how to spend the £1,000 prize monies & what proportion is used for spending money, accommodation or flights, however they must attend the trade show & write the report within an agreed timeframe negotiated with The Trend Boutique upon winning.
- Failure to keep to the terms & conditions could result in disqualification.
Entries Need to Be Sent To:
By e-mail to: email@example.com
Or by post on a disk/memory stick marked: Competition Entry, The Trend Boutique (UK) Ltd, Stoney House, 26-30 Stoney Street, Nottingham NG1 1LL
Final Collection by Beata Gebka, BA (Hons) Fashion Graduate - UCA Epsom